Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year!

So...last night was nice. We went to a friend's house, ate dinner, watched a movie, and met a new family. We also watched the ball drop in Time Square. Not too shabby.

I'm not really making resolutions this year. There are just a few things I want to work on and I'm gonna try really hard to continue working on those through, not only the year, but the rest of my life (life changes).

I want to work on making healthier choices in the food I eat. I want to exercise every day (heck, just 10 minutes a day would be more than I'm doing now). Like I said in an earlier post, I've worked quite a bit on the inward me and the me messed up by family issues. This year, I'm starting to work on the outer me and making healthier choices in order for the me on the inside to show more on the outside.

What are your thoughts or resolutions for 2007?

No comments: