Sunday, January 14, 2007

In Answer to Recent Comments

To SymplyAmused and Manda Girl in regards to "my phone call":
Thanks so much for the congratulations. I'm looking forward to Tuesday. It's at the local University, so it's government work. I'm extremely excited about it. I know that I will have to work later than 4:30 on a few days and will also need to work events that happen on Saturdays occassionally. I can live with that. I'm not given overtime for those hours, but I do earn comp time for them. :-)

To Radioactive Jam in regards to "look at what I just did":
I am really looking forward to the traveling journal. It seems like it would be fun to find a good spot to take a picture of that silly monkey. Thanks for letting my readers know that there may/may not be any slots left. At least if they're thinking about it, it lets them know that they need to sign up ASAP.

Manda Girl in regards to "It's Official":
I also don't know what I can do to motivate myself this time around. I do know that my getting a job is going to help because I'll be walking to different buildings on campus (and get winded as I go, I'm sure) and just walking around the office is better than sitting on my butt all day on the sofa.
Parents never cease to amaze me. I'm just hoping with this new job that I'll still be able to be a part of ABLES.

Tasha in regards to "At least I've finally learned to relax":
It's good to know that there are others out there like me. That doesn't make me feel like such a dork. :-)

No comments: