Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Today's Escapades

Work went extremely well. I was a bit surprised. Even though I didn’t have much to do while they set me up, the time went by very quickly. I haven’t been exercising at all, but I’ve been sort of watching what I eat. I’m so tired right now, I couldn’t tell you what I ate yesterday – I don’t remember. Today, I have had:

Food:
1 whole wheat bagel (270)
2 Teaspoons whipped cream cheese (100? I’d have to look, but don’t want to get up at the moment, that number seems high from when I wrote it before and I actually used less today)
1 ham sandwich (2 pieces of bread – 200 cals, 2 small slices of ham, mustard)
1 cup Irish Potato Soup
½ California sandwich (turkey, swiss cheese, alfalfa sprouts, 1 teaspoon guacamole, 1 teaspoon mayo on a croissant)
2 pieces Hershey dark nuggets with Almonds (100 – getting ready to eat these now)
1 rice crispy treat (160)

Beverages:
51 oz water
16 oz diet coke with ice

Exercise:
Not a damn thing – did do more walking than I have the past few months, so that’s good, isn’t it?

No comments: