Monday, January 15, 2007

No title today

~ So, I've noticed (and it's been pointed out - thank-you. Sometimes I don't see the things that are right in front of my face) that I've been eating out too often. That is very true and part of the reason is because I wasn't getting enough calories in the day. Starting today, I will not be eating out. I’ve got stuff from the grocery store to bag my lunches and snacks for work (which starts tomorrow). I’m also going to try to get up early and work out before my shower each morning (that’s going to be the hardest for me because I tend to sleep in until the last possible moment). I’m also going to work out when I get home after work. That would give me two workouts daily (or one if I don’t get up early in the morning).
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
FOOD:
1 piece pizza
2 pieces cheesy bread
1 cup grits
½ cup hashbrown casserole
3 pieces bacon
1 biscuit
1 piece cornbread
2 eggs with cheese
3 pieces Hershey’s Dark nuggets w/almonds

BEVERAGES:
2 16-oz diet coke w/ice
24-oz water
1 LARGE cup coffee

EXERCISE:
A lot of good intentions, but not much of anything else.

No comments: