Friday, January 12, 2007

Phone Call

After hitting publish on that last post, I received a phone call. It was from the woman I interviewed with on Monday. I GOT THE JOB!!! WooHoo!!!

She asked if I wanted to take the weekend to think about when I wanted to start. I told her that I could start Tuesday (they're closed Monday - government work). She was shocked and speechless. She's going to check with HR and make sure they're ready for me since my first day will be spent with them filling out paperwork and orientation. She'll call me back if there's a problem, but as it stands now, I start on Tuesday.

2 comments:

Manda Girl said...

WHOOOOO HOOOOOO!! Congrats babe! Hopefully starting work will get you out the funk you have been feeling. You're gunna do great!

SymplyAmused said...

Congrats!!!!! Good for you...