Saturday, January 20, 2007

oops. Will do better next week

Sorry I haven’t been writing each day. I did remember to weigh this morning. I lost 2 pounds. Woohoo!

From what I remember this week…

Thursday
Food:
Less than ¼ cup almonds (less than 140)
5 chicken selects from McDonald’s
1 bag popcorn (approx. 270)
2 Hershey nuggets

Beverages:
1 medium diet coke (with ice)
1 can diet coke
34 oz water

Exercise:
Walking between buildings at work and around office

Wednesday
Food:
1 small whole wheat bagel (120)
2 pieces Long John Silver’s Chicken
2 Hushpuppies (also from LJS)
1 pork chop
1 cup rice
2 Hershey Nuggets
1 Hershey (100 calorie snack)

Beverages:
1 med Dr. Pepper (with ice)
51 oz water

Exercise:
Walking between buildings at work and around office

That’s what I remember from this week. I’ll try to keep better records this next week.

No comments: