Sunday, October 16, 2005

Sadness and Joy

Sadness - Hubby is going out of town tomorrow morning and will be returning sometime on Wednesday.
- I have homework to do for my classes due Wednesday and Thursday.

Joy - I do not have classes on Monday and Tuesday so I will have plenty of time to do the homework that is due.

Sadness and Joy - I will be starting a diet tomorrow. I'm thinking for the next few days (maybe the first week or so) to do the slimfast thing as a quick start with eating a few healthy snacks during the day - two or three.

I'm planning on working out to some degree each day - about 30 minutes (jumping rope, excersize video, walking, or old cheerleading routines). I will drink at least one 8-ounce glass of skim milk a day, one 8-ounce glass of V-8 a day, and maybe 2 snacks (granola bar or popcorn - no more than 125 calories worth each).

On another note, we have decided to visit my parents for Thanksgiving this year (this is like our ritual). We always go to my parents house for Thanksgiving because Hubby doesn't like going up there after Thanksgiving due to the weather we encounter, so that is usually our last visit of the year. It is also my Dad's birthday on the 25th (somewhere pretty close to Thanksgiving). We then spend Christmas with Hubby's family - which is especially cool now that K is around. We would hate to miss christmas with him each year.

I need to talk to my advisor at school sometime this week. According to my program, I am supposed to take one of two classes this Spring. The class that I want to take is supposed to be offered Spring only but it is not showing on the website as a course being offered this Spring. I really don't want to take the other course because it means I will have to quit the job I currently have (it's an internship). I need to see if they will let me substitute another class in its place. There are 2 other classes I would love to take in its place, but I have to see if it will be approved.

Here's hoping that everything works out with my schedule since I'm supposed to graduate this coming Summer.

No comments: