Sunday, October 02, 2005

10/30/02

I’m sitting at my computer waiting for the day to end. I have scanned so many files, that I don’t know where to begin. My eyes are getting blurry and my back is starting to ache. I need to change my scenery and give myself a break!

Sometimes I feel alone and no one seems to care. At times I want to be alone and no one will let me. I love my job and what I do, but at times I’d like more responsibility. Then I remember with more responsibility comes the chance of messing up more and I enjoy what I do even better. There are times I think that I can’t handle things on a daily basis, but other times I feel as though I can take on the whole world. I would love to be someone’s assistant and get to know them better one on one, but I also know that with that knowledge comes the responsibility that if that person is having a bad day, I am going to have to make it better. And if things are going wrong, I take the chance of shouldering the blame and responsibility for it all.

No comments: