Sunday, October 02, 2005

Race Day

What is with Mark Martin always whining about everything? I cannot wait until he retires. He gets on my nerves. He talks about how he's afraid of restrictor plate races. If you're that afraid, you don't need to be out there. Fear can be a healthy thing, but too much is unhealthy and will get you and others hurt (especially in racing). Get a Grip, Mark, or Get out!

Junior's out of the race, so I guess I can go do something else now. I hate to see anything happen to J. Johnson, but who was he saying bashed into him? It looked like he ran into Sadler. Sadler didn't mention letting off the gas at all and the replay showed that Junior didn't get into Johnson until after Johnson hit Sadler. Whatever, just get over it.

Obviously, you can now see that all my posts are not going to be so deep or philosophical - aren't you glad? hehe.

Enjoy!

No comments: