Sunday, October 02, 2005

Reflections (10/2/05)

It's amazing how much you learn about yourself just by reading what you have written in the past. I just got finished adding the "thoughts" I had written in years past to my new found "blog" page. As I read what I had written in the past, I realized that I have really grown as a person. I may not be proud of what I have written, but I can read the past, see where I was, compare that to where I am now, and see just how far I have come.

I know that I am not the only person that has/is going through what I have/am experiencing. I just hope by my putting all of this on the www that my experiences can help others that are going through the same things. I hope that when my niece and nephews get older and need advice that they may not feel comfortable asking family members, they can find somewhere on the web someone else that has been there and what that person did to get through it. I hope my blog will be a help to others in the same regard.

Someday I may write about everything I have been through to show that you can live through some pretty awful things and still come out unjaded, happy, and still trusting of others. I guess I still need to deal with it all myself and realize that I will not be judged for what I write here (it's not like the majority of people that will read this even know who I am). It's just an insecurity of mine that I am still working on.

May you all find the peace, happiness, and love you need in your lives.

No comments: