Tuesday, October 04, 2005

2nd oral presentation this week

My second oral presentation for the week is finally complete. The team did pretty well for the most part. The one that didn't do hardly anything had a hard time with his speaking part, but hte rest of us did very well. We tried telling him all the things he needed to know so he could talk about it, but he got everything wrong because he wasn't prepared. It would have been better if it were just the three of us.

Well, we're getting ready to go to Vegas next week. So excited! We bought a suitcase at Target tonight - on sale for $30 from $79. Not too bad. It looks great, too. It's navy.

Looking forward to getting out of town for a while even though I will have a lot of classwork to get done while I am away. I have a midterm to take Thursday before I leave. I have a take home midterm that is due when I get back and another midterm to take as soon as I get back. I also have two projects in one class due when I get back. I have a lot to do, but I will be away from everything, so maybe I will feel a little more relaxed even though I will be doing a lot of work. The plane ride is 4 hours, so I can get quite a bit of reading done on the plane both ways.

No comments: