Sunday, October 02, 2005

Busy Week Ahead

I'm sitting here watching the race and realizing all I have to do for next week. I'm 36 and back in college+I work 15 hours a week on top of class+I'm married=busy, busy, busy.

I have an individual oral presentation to give Monday on a manager (3-5 minutes). Not too bad, but I don't like public speaking and never know exactly what to say in front of others. Tuesday, I have a group presentation in my first class and one of the people in my group has not been carrying his share of the burden. I don't know exactly what I'm going to say for this presentation either. We had to put together an office building including layout, furniture, lighting, walls, carpet and wall color along with all the filing cabinets and everything else. I actually have nothing due on Wednesday and my Thursday class has been cancelled. :-) Sometime during this week, I have to take a midterm for my Tuesday class because I will be out of town next week when the rest of the class will be taking the midterm.

I will be in Las Vegas! So excited. Can't wait. Need a break. While I am in Vegas, though, I will need to do 2 projects for my Thursday class, be ready for a midterm for my Thursday class, do a take home midterm for my Tuesday night class with an oral presentation due when I return, get ready for a test in my Monday class, and get ready for a test in my Wednesday class. I think I'm going to be extremely busy while in Vegas. Maybe this will help me keep from gambling too much - I only lose anyway.

No comments: