Friday, November 30, 2007

TGIF!!!

I have to work tomorrow morning, so today does NOT feel like a Friday.

During lunch today, we went to BB's house and spent about 2 hours with her and the triplets. They are so cute. They are now 6 weeks old (two weeks from their full-term date). We had a great time. She looks really well. she doesn't even look like she's had one baby let alone three. She also said that once the babies and placentas were out, she automatically lost 20 pounds. Bitch! She lost in 10 minutes what it's taken me almost 3 months to lose. Haha. I'm joking. I do not begrudge her the loss at all. I'm actually enjoying the journey. I'm learning a lot about myself and why I gained the weight in the first place. I am also learning how to eat properly again (it has been 8 years after all) and getting back into good eating habits. It's great to have fruit and vegetables back in my diet. I still can't believe I had taken them completely out of my diet when I love them so much.

I hope you all have a great weekend. I'll be off to work first thing in the morning just as I am Monday through Friday. Same bat time...same bat channel.

Until later...

2 comments:

Bill C said...

Hope you manage to have something like a great weekend too. Maybe this will help: I found your first-choice scavenger hunt item.
;-)

Roam2Rome said...

Triplets? Goodness, now that's work!

Hmmm, she'll probably loose many more than 20 pounds with the lack of sleep and running around that she'll have to do :)

Congrats of finishing NaBloPoMo!