Saturday, November 10, 2007

Hoory for the weekend

I worked late last night and worked about 5 hours today. WooHoo, my weekend has finally begun.

 

My list today consists of episodes of TV shows I have on my DVR that I still need to watch. By the way, I usually watch these on Saturday or Sunday when nothing is on so I'm not behind when the new episode comes out during the week.

 

  1. Flash Gordon (3 episodes)
  2. Smallville (2 episodes)
  3. Stargate Atlantis
  4. Bionic Woman
  5. Heroes
  6. Naruto (2 episodes)
  7. NUMB3RS
  8. Las Vegas
  9. ER
  10. Grey's Anatomy

NaBloPoMo – 10 down, 20 to go.

 

Thought you might want to know, I tried on a pant suit that I haven't worn in 6 years because it didn't fit. I was able to button and zip both the pants and the top, but it's a little too tight to be comfortable for long. Give me a couple more weeks and I will be wearing those. WooHoo!

 

Until later…



No comments: