Wednesday, November 28, 2007

This is what my latte says about me

What Your Latte Says About You

You don't treat yourself very often. You find that indulging doesn't jibe with your very disciplined life.

You are a very serious person. You don't have time for silly antics.

You have a good deal of energy, but you pace yourself. You never burn out too fast.

You're addicted to caffeine. There's no denying it.

You are a child at heart, and you don't ever miss the opportunity to do something playful.

You are sophisticated and daring, but you are never snobby.


This is actually pretty damn accurate.

Miranda, thanks so much for your comment regarding purchasing a charm bracelet to celebrate reaching my 10% weight loss goal. I talked with my mom on the way home and she surprisingly suggested the same thing. :-) I told her that I wanted to find a way to celebrate without resorting to food (which is how my family has always celebrated EVERY thing). She suggested that for every occasion I would normally celebrate using food, I should get a new charm. I love that idea.

I just ordered THIS charm bracelet from Overstock.com. I am thinking about having the circle charm engraved with "10%" as a constant reminder and as a start to my charm bracelet.

Until later...

1 comment:

imbeingheldhostage said...

Wow, congrats on the weight loss! You're an inspiration. With my hubby gone, I discovered I can put away as many brownies as I want without anyone noticing... not so proud now ;-) Anyway, thank you for the super nice comment (support) on my blog. I forwarded your kind words to the military man.