Sunday, November 04, 2007

Today's List

Today’s list is the movies I have on my DVR that I still need to watch:

  1. In the Blood (2006) Tyler Hanes and Carlos Alberto Valencia
  2. Though None Go with Me (2006) Cheryl Ladd and David Norona
  3. Nature of the Beast (2007) Autumn Reeser and Eddie Kay Thomas
  4. Spy Game (2001) Robert Redford and Brad Pitt
  5. 8 Women (2002) Catherine Deneuve and Isabelle Huppert
  6. Resident Evil: Apocalypse (2004) Milla Jovovich and Sienna Guillory
  7. The Aviator (2004) Leonardo DiCaprio and Cate Blanchett
  8. In Good Company (2004) Dennis Quaid and Topher Grace
  9. 21 Grams (2003) Sean Penn and Naomi Watts
  10. Daddy Day Care (2003) Eddie Murphy and Jeff Garlin
  11. School of Rock (2003) Jack Black and Mike White

 

I hope you’re all having a great weekend and remembered to turn your clocks back this morning. I definitely enjoyed the extra hour of sleep I received and I went to bed at my normal time, so I truly got the extra hour of sleep.

 

K2 is getting really big and finally staying awake long enough to enjoy her. She’ll be four months old Tuesday. She’s such a cutie! They buzzed her head two months ago to help with her “cradle cap” and now she looks like a little boy. Poor thing! Her hair isn’t growing back quickly either. It’s only growing on the top.

 

We had a GREAT time at the Predator game two weeks ago with K. We were sitting in one of the suites, so we were with only a few other people. When K went home, he told his dad we were in a “box” and BIL couldn’t figure out what he meant. It was hilarious. When we first got there, K was quiet and didn’t talk at all. He loved seeing all the guys on the ice practicing before the game. He didn’t even eat a lot. He had a few bites of a hot dog and some popcorn. He actually started cheering on his own during the game and clapping his hands before I even did. It’s great! I’m turning this boy into a hockey dude and I love it. This is the first time we’ve gone to a sporting even with K and he’s actually cheered and clapped his hands. It was FANTASTIC! He had a great time. We weren’t in the car on the way home for five minutes before he fell asleep. If that doesn’t show that he had a great time, I don’t know what would. He is getting closer and closer to me and H and we love it. In our eyes, he truly is our little boy and I’m sure we will think of his little sister as our little girl. I am really looking forward to that.

 

NaBloPoMo – 4 down, 26 to go. Until Later

 

No comments: