Thursday, November 08, 2007

Happy Hump Day - One Day Late...AGAIN!

Sorry. For some reason, I was thinking yesterday was Thursday (all day long). It was nuts!

 

The list of things I’m thankful for this week (or good things that happened to me this week):

 

  1. I lost 2.2 pounds this week bringing my total to 15.4 pounds of weight loss. WooHoo!
  2. I bought a pair of pants 1 size smaller and a button up blouse 2 sizes smaller. Double WooHoo!
  3. I have realized just how blessed I am to have blog friends like all of you.
  4. I realized that even though I may feel “broken” I am actually not and much stronger than I thought I was. I realized that I was strong enough to live through everything that I’ve gone through and that takes strength. I came out those situations with a positive outlook on life and with my faith/trust in humanity completely intact and for that I am truly blessed.

 

NaBloPoMo – 8 days down, 22 to go.

 

Until later…

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your weight loss and continued success!