Monday, November 19, 2007

Today is Monday...

Today is Monday...tomorrow's my Friday. la-la-la-la-la-la

WooHoo! So, tomorrow, I'm going to gas up the car for our trip to my parents.

Wednesday, I have off work. I will be taking H to work (okay, in all reality, he will be driving to work while I try to wake up in the passenger seat for the drive home). :-) Hey, at least I'm honest. After he gets out of the car, I will take Dickens to the in-laws. He will have 4 days to play with K who will chase him around the house all weekend.

After dropping off the dog, I will be getting my allergy shots then getting the oil changed in my car. From there, I will come home, pack, then pick H up at work at 2 to hit the road.

By the way, I don't go back to work until NEXT Tuesday. Sucky part, I have my feminine exam on Monday due to some problems I've been having. At least I can be thankful on Thanksgiving that I can put it off for a few more days.

**I realize that I haven't explained WHY I have my "cast of characters" on the right sidebar. I was thinking of my family and their privacy. I went to a blog about a year ago and the author decided when her daughter turned 2 to stop blogging on that site in order to keep her daughter and her identity safe from web predators. That really hit a chord with me since I was blogging a lot about K on a pretty frequent basis. From that time on, I went back to ALL my posts and changed names to the list of characters you see now. I'm sorry if this has added confusion to the posts you read. I'm just thinking of my family (after all, they haven't asked to be put on here and have NO idea that I'm even posting about them), and to me this is important.

1 comment:

Manda Girl said...

Have a safe trip and lots of fun!

Good thoughts on Monday too - not always fun times.