Saturday, November 03, 2007

My Favorite TV Shows

I’ve been thinking that I may actually use a theme for the month of NaBloPoMo. I have decided to use “a list” as my theme. Each day, from here on out for the month of November, I will be blogging some sort of list. The list could be things I like, things I don’t like, things that aggravate me, etc. Let’s see what this month brings.

My first list is a list of my favorite TV shows. These shows are listed by day of the week (Monday through Sunday).

Monday:
1. How I Met Your Mother (found this last season, can’t let it go. I have to see who the “Mother” is)
2. Heroes (I’ve watched this since Day 1)
3. Journeyman (new show this season – very interesting)
4. Two and a Half Men (found this last season)
5. Samantha Who? (new show this season – pretty interesting)
6. Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders: Making the Team
7. Days of Our Lives (I watch this Monday through Friday, so pretend it’s actually listed for each day. I’ve watched this off and on since I was a little girl, so I’ve been watching this for a LONG time. It’s the only soap that I’ve continued to watch over the years)

Tuesday:
1. Biggest Loser (found this last season – LOVE Allison Sweeney from “Days” on it this season)
2. Bones (just got into this last season)
3. House, M.D. (found this last season, too)

Wednesday:
1. Bionic Woman (jury’s still out on this one, too. So far, I like it. It’s nothing like the original though. Growing up, I used to pretend I was Jamie Summers and my brother would pretend he was Steve Majors. Corny, I know, but we had fun and even made the sound effects)
2. Pushing Daisies (found this just three weeks ago. I’m not sure how I feel about this. It’s like a dirty pleasure that I don’t want to watch, but can’t seem to turn away from)
3. Private Practice (I’ve watched this since Day 1. I’m really enjoying this. I love seeing “Amy Gray” on another show)
4. Life (the jury’s still out on this one. I’m not sure how much longer I’ll watch it. I actually went to bed this past Wednesday right before it came on – I have it on DVR, though)

Thursday:
1. Survivor (I’ve watched this since Day 1)
2. CSI: Crime Scene Investigation (I’ve watched this since Day 1)
3. Grey’s Anatomy (started watching this only this season. Sure wish I would have found it before)
4. ER (watched this off and on since Day 1)

Friday:
1. Flash Gordon (new show this season - pretty interesting)
2. Las Vegas (I just found this show at the end of last season. I’m enjoying it)
3. NUMB3RS (I’ve watched this since Day 1)
4. Stargate Atlantis (watched this since Day 1)

Saturday:
Naruto (Damn it! Found this one day not too long ago. There was a 10 hour marathon. H and I have been hooked on it ever since)

Sunday:
NASCAR Cup Race

I always thought Thursdays were my favorite night of TV. According to the list above, my favorite night is actually Monday with Thursday being tied for second with Wednesday and Friday (I find that very interesting). OBVIOUSLY, I watch Way.Too.Much.TV. I’ve said before that I am a TV junkie. Do you believe me now?

NaBloPoMo – 3 days down, 27 to go. Until later...

No comments: