Thursday, November 01, 2007

Happy Hump Day...One Day Late!

Oh No!

I forgot Happy Hump Day yesterday. I guess that’s what happens when you’ve got massive cramps that keep you up all night the night before then end up with a migraine once you finally have the cramps under control. Some days, being a woman just SUCKS!

Anyway, the things I am happy for this past week:

1. K came running to me for a hug and nose rub (Eskimoo kisses). This is the first time he’s done that without me asking.

2. SUB actually included me in a conversation last Friday. Actually asked me to come where she was talking about it and showed me pictures from her event the night before. WooHoo!

3. Earlier this week, SUB came into our office and actually said “good morning” to me along with everyone else. Yeah me!

4. I have to go along with Amanda when she stated yesterday that she is thankful for the many blog friends she has met and have kept her encouraged and strengthened. I am thankful for all of you, your kind words, and sometimes much needed support. You will never know just how much you all mean to me.

5. H came home with carnations (my favorite flower) this past week “just because”. He said he’s proud of me for taking control of my weight and eating habits and that he’s noticed a difference and I have inspired him to take more control of his weight and eating habits as well. WooHoo! Support system in the home!

By the way...Today starts NaBloPoMo! I have blogged today. One down, 29 more to go. haha!

Until later...

No comments: