Thursday, November 15, 2007

Happy Hump Day - Late AGAIN!

I guess Wednesday just doesn't register in my mind until it has passed. This is the third week in a row that I've missed Happy Hump Day and had to post it on Thursday. That's just sad.
 
Anyway, the things I am thankful for this past week are:
 
1. I've gotten into the next smaller size pants. They're still a little obscene, but they are buckled and zipped with no problem.
2. I had to carry a banner for work some distance last Saturday (it seemed like a long distance before Saturday) and I wasn't sure I could walk that distance and back like I was supposed to without stopping to take a break. I DID!! I was so excited and surprised. I guess this losing weight thing is helping me in all aspect without me even realizing it.
3. I have made new friends playing WoW (World of Warcraft) this past week.
4. Even though H and I were having some problems, we are coming through them in flying colors and closer than we've been in a long time. I've really missed that closeness with him.
 
So, what are you thankful for?

2 comments:

Miranda said...

I'm thankful that I'm finally home from the work conference I had to go to. I left Monday evening and didn't get home until today around 4pm. That's just too long to be surrounded by co-workers. While I did get some cute things in the resort gift shop, it didn't compensate for being away from home. And the kicker - I didn't learn enough new things to justify being away from home for three days. I'm really not looking forward to seeing what my desk looks like when I go to work tomorrow. Even though I was gone, there were still people at the office to refer things to me to do.

Bill C said...

...Imminent sleep? Okay maybe I've got a little tunnel vision thing going.