Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Strange...

For some reason, I am unable to log into my Blogger Account. GRRRR! It tells me that my email doesn’t exist. Strange…seeing as how I’m able to get into my email account using the EXACT SAME email address I’m using on the blogger page. It worked yesterday and EVERY other day, so why not today? Will I forever have to email my posts? That would SUCK! I can’t use my labels if I email them in. I count on the fact that I can edit my emailed posts to add my labels, but I can’t do that right now either.

 

ARRRHHHH!

 

Until later…



So, I figured it out...Blogger gave me the WRONG error message. I forgot that when I logged into Ventrilo for World of Warcraft I had no clue that whatever password I used for that would then be used for my Blogger/Google accounts. That still SUCKS! I liked using the different password just for my Blogger and now it's one I use for other things as well. DANG IT!

No comments: