Monday, November 05, 2007

Today's List

TV shows I watch that are only in syndication:
  1. Charmed (I've watched this since Day 1 and I own all seasons except 6 and 8)
  2. 8 Simple Rules for Dating my Teenage Daughter (sadly, I didn't find this show until right before John Ritter passed away. I have been watching the reruns ever since)
  3. Stargate SG-1 (I've watched this since Day 1 and we own most of the seasons)
  4. Grounded for Life (found AFTER it went to syndication)
  5. Arrested Development (sadly, I found this AFTER it went to syndication, too)
  6. Still Standing (found this one, too, AFTER it went to syndication)
  7. Angel (I want to get the seasons of this show – David Boreanaz is HOT!!)
 
Add these shows to those that are currently on TV that I watch on a daily basis and I am sooo the TV Junkie I claimed to be.
 
I am doing really well on Weight Watchers. I changed to the Core Plan this past week. I went shopping yesterday and for the first time in the past few years, I actually enjoyed shopping. I bought a pair of pants 1 size smaller and a blouse 2 sizes smaller. WooHoo!
 
NaBloPoMo – 5 down, 25 to go. Until later...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great blog. I have to say, I completely agree with the choices: Still Standing and Arrested Development. These are two of the funniest shows in syndication today. Like you, I found Arrested Development AFTER it was in syndication. Too bad, if more had watched it earlier, maybe this amazingly well crafted comedy would still be on.