Saturday, December 01, 2007

I can't believe it

I can't believe that today is Dec. 1. This year has flown by so quickly. I can't believe that I'll be 39 in just 14 days. Damn I'm getting old. I'm glad you're only as old as you feel because I feel no where near 39. For that matter, I don't look like I'm 39 either (so I'm told). What the hell does 39 look like anyway? :-)

Growing up, I would complain that time crawled and would want time to speed up. My mom used to tell me to enjoy it while it lasted because the older I got, the faster time would fly. Of course, I didn't believe her. I hate when my mom is right.

I also can't believe that NaBloPoMo is over. I'm pretty proud of myself. I had almost 40 posts in the month of November. That is such a record for me. haha

If you get a chance, check out this post by Radioactive Jam. It's about yours truly and a scavenger hunt he had going for NaBloPoMo. I found his blog during NaBloPoMo last year and I have really enjoyed his posts ever since. His creativity and humor amaze me. I'm sure he'll do the same for you.

Until later...

2 comments:

Bill C said...

Thanks :-)

And it's good you're (apparently) not anxious about 39. You're still in the midst of The Long Prime, so 39 is pretty much like 38, which was a lot like 37... you get the idea I'm sure.

Congrats on the 40 posts! That's no small accomplishment. I remember the end of last year's NaBloPoMo I felt like a semi truck speeding downhill; in other words I couldn't stop posting. How about you?

Miranda said...

We will have to exchange birthday greetings when the big day arrives :)