Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Elvis has Left the Building

Actually, H has gone on a business trip with his boss. He left this morning and will be returning sometime late Friday afternoon (probably around 5 pm). This means that Dickens will be on guard duty tonight and tomorrow night and I will be getting much less sleep than I need in order to function properly. What’s worse is that the last few days have been extremely rough for me. I haven’t had a good night’s sleep since Sunday. I have really been struggling and not emerging very well hence the reason I haven’t posted the last two days. I'll post more about this situation later - probably tonight.

WWAWP update: I have been doing extremely well. Last weekend, I treated myself to half a Cowboy Burger at Applebee’s and some sushi (fully cooked, nothing raw) at my in-law’s restaurant. I made better choices without really thinking about point values or whether the food was on the Core Plan. I lost 1.8 pounds this week. This brings my total weight loss to 17.2 pounds. WooHoo! Another 1.8 pound loss and I’ve hit my first goal (10%).

Until later...

No comments: