Friday, November 16, 2007

What my Starbucks Drink Says About Me...

My drink: Iced Venti Sugar-Free Non-Fat Latte (this is a Core drink and gives me 2 servings of milk)

What is says about me: Take a look…

Personality type: High Maintenance

You pride yourself on being assertive and direct; everyone else thinks you're bossy and arrogant. You're constantly running your mouth about topics that only you would find interesting. Your capacity for wasting other people's time is limitless. Your friends find you intolerable, that's why they're plotting to kill you.

Also drinks: Water. Bottled, chilled, with four ice cubes, a twist of lemon, in a crystal glass.
Can also be found at: Trendy martini bars

First of all, I am NOT assertive or direct.

Secondly, people do not think I’m arrogant. Bossy? Maybe to a small degree.

Thirdly, If I don’t know you or feel comfortable around you, I don’t run my mouth at all. As a matter of fact, you probably couldn’t get much more than a peep out of me. I definitely do NOT talk about topics I don’t know about. I’ll ask your opinion instead so that I have some clue about it.

Fourthly, I do not waste people’s time. They waste mine. I am not the one in the office talking about every subject under the stars. Hell! Half the time, I am not even in the same room in which these conversations are taking place.

Lastly, my friends love me and don’t plot to kill me. They’ve told me so. haha

Obviously, my drink is totally wrong for me, but it’s what I drink nonetheless.

Until later…

No comments: