Sunday, December 03, 2006

Update

We had dinner last night with my folks. It was better than I expected. No one mentioned that mom and I were both hurt last week. We actually had a really good visit for a change - grant it, it was only for about 2 hours. We went to Olive Garden. I love Olive Garden's salad dressing. It is awesome!

Mom and Dad gave us our Christmas gifts from them and my grandma while they were here along with my Birthday presents. For Christmas from Mom and Dad, Hubby and I each got $100. I love getting money as a gift. I love the thrill of shopping and never get the chance to do it anymore - man, I need a job. Mom hates giving money because she doesn't get to shop for us and thinks it's impersonal. Sadly, I usually hate the things she buys me; but, of course, I NEVER tell her that. My birthday gifts from them were suprisingly great. I loved them. I got a plum velour track suit (and it actually fits) along with a Dale Earnhardt Jr. fleece blanket. Those are the best birthday (or Christmas) gifts I've gotten from my parents in quite a while.

Anyway, tonight is "Lion King". I've been looking forward to this play for quite some time. I can't believe Hubby got the tickets. Talk to ya later.

BTW, the Folks decided to leave their car in long-term parking for some reason instead of us picking it up and leaving it. I really didn't mind doing that for them. I would hate to pay those prices, but they didn't leave us a key and they are now on their way to Washington to connect to Hawaii. Hope they have a great time.

No comments: