Monday, December 11, 2006

Today's Agenda

Ok, so I had a long list of things I wanted to get accomplished around the house today. Sadly, these things did not get done. For some reason, I was unable to sleep last night and was awake EVERY hour sometimes for 20-30 minutes.

About 15 minutes after I got out of bed this morning, I got a crick or something in my neck and I have been unable to move my head to the right. This hurts like heck and makes moving around moving things a bit difficult. So...all those items on today's list have now been unofficially moved to tomorrow's list along with what was already there (not a long list). I also have a lunch date tomorrow with a girlfriend of mine (a second may join us, haven't heard from her yet). All of these items can be completed tomorrow. I just have to get off my butt and do them.

Butt Chappiness - still cracks me up. :-) I can't believe that's what I thought she read.

1 comment:

Manda Girl said...

I love Butt Chappiness - I'm going to have to remember that next time we get chinese food ;)

I'm sorry your neck is hurting - that doesn't make for a fun day. Have a glass of wine tonight to help you sleep better :P