Tuesday, December 12, 2006

A short Meme - 3 Things

Found on 100 Miles from Where

Three things that scare me: bugs, dark, fire
Three people who make me laugh: Hubby, Nephew 3, Grandma
Three things I love: family, friends, food
Three things I hate: stupid drivers, guilt, Junk mail
Three things I don't understand: racism, homophobia, religion
Three things on my desk: Tree Skirt, college diploma, paperwork of all kinds (Haven’t used my desk – it’s in another room and things keep getting piled on top when we clean clutter from other rooms)
Three things I'm doing right now: blogging, listening to the TV, drinking coffee
Three things I want to do before I die: visit all 50 states, see Great Wall of China, see the Sphinx (and others – all to do with travel)
Three things I can do: anything I put my mind to, sleep late, procrastinate (doing this last one right now)
Three things you should listen to: nature, your instinct, your heart
Three things you should never listen to: fear, negativity, racists
Three things I'd like to learn: photography, art, psychology (and others)
Three favorite foods: chocolate, pad thai, sushi at in-laws restaurant (there really isn’t much I don’t like)
Three beverages I drink regularly: soda, coffee, water
Three TV shows I watched as a kid: Speed Racer, Muppet Show, I Love Lucy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, I was just reading this post, and as I often do, I was reading fast. And I merged the last two things on your list and saw " Three TV shows I watch regularly" instead of ones that you watched when you were little. I thought it was odd you watch the muppets regularly still, but whatever. :) lol.

angela said...

My answers would be similar. I love chocolate but not especially on its own but in cakes and biscuits. Have to watch that.
And I like the "anything I put my mind to" reply to what you can do. Good reply, very strong. I was brought up to think that...
Angela