Friday, December 01, 2006

Interesting Meme

1. Three things you do that women usually do
Love purses
Have a big selection of makeup (even if I don’t wear it often)
Laundry (why can’t men do this chore occassionally?)
2. Three things you do that men usually do
Pump my own gas (what happened to the good ole days?)
Clutter the house.
Have control of the remote control
3. Three things you do that women usually don’t do
Play online games with my husband
Go to the bathroom with the door open (it’s just me and hubby – dog doesn’t count)
Love watching sports on TV (especially NASCAR and football) and going to sporting events (especially hockey)
4. Three things you do that men usually don’t do
Get my nails done every 3 weeks.
Have my eyebrows waxed.
Dye my hair.
5. Three things you don’t do that women usually do
Shower or bathe every day. I don’t stink, but I have been known to go 2 days without a shower if I’m not going out.
Iron. Anything. If it’s wrinkled, it gets thrown in the dryer with a damp towel. If I know the night before, it gets hung up and sprayed with water so the wrinkles can fall out over night.
Wash my sheets or clean my house every week. Nothing is dirty, just cluttered. Don’t stress over it.
6. Three things you don’t do that men usually do
Don’t cook anything on a grill
Drink beer.
Mow the lawn. Or any type of yard work.
7. Three things you don’t do that women usually don’t do
Fart in public.
Run red lights.
Walk alone at night – actually, I don’t do that during the day either
8. Three things you don’t do that men usually don’t do
Count calories
Lie about my age.
Cry in public

So...what are your responses to this?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kari,
gosh some of those were complicated.
Give me 24 hours and I'll be back,
Angela

Kari said...

I completely understand. It took me about an hour to answer these myself. Just don't hold my answers against me. hehe.