Thursday, December 07, 2006

Check this Out...

So...the box of See's chocolates I have coming has 10% of the following candies:
Raspberry Truffle
Dark Chocolate Chip Truffle
Lemon Truffle
Dark Nougat
Dark Chocolate Truffle
Rum Nougat
Raspberry Cream
Key Lime Truffle
Almond Truffle
Dark California Brittle

Those are not all of my favorites from them, but it is a custom box and you could only choose 10 of their candies. :-( These are probably my top favorites although I do love their Scotchmallow, multiple caramels, and multiple nut varieties. Like I said before, there hasn't been a piece of See's candy that I don't like. These should be here by Tuesday which is great because next Friday is my 38th birthday.

I forgot to tell you...we have friends we've known for 10 years now. They know my birthday is next week and they want to go out for dinner/lunch/whatever to celebrate. They asked how old I was, and they couldn't believe that I'm going to be 38. It's pretty cool when your closest friends think you look younger than you are and don't believe you when you tell them your age. I absolutely love it. Cheers to being 38 next week and closest friends not believing it. :-)

No comments: