Saturday, December 30, 2006

Plans

I just looked at my blogs for the month and found that I almost accomplished my goal. I wanted to blog each day this month. It looks as though I missed the 24th, but I posted threee times on the 25th and a couple times on a few other days. Tomorrow is the last day of the year.

We are planning on spending some time with K. We were going to take him shopping today for hsi birthday which is next Thursday, but we didn't leave the house. We will probably do that next week. We want to spend the day with him. Take him to a toy store an dlet him pick his own gift. We'd also like to take him out to eat. We want to just spend the day with him and enjoy him.

I don't know exactly what we're going to do tomorrow besides spend a little time with K. We're also going to a friend's house around 7. We're planning on staying there until after the New Year. We're planning on eating sushi and watching movies. I'm also planning on making muffins. Taking half the muffins to our friend's house so they have them for the morning and leaving half at our house for our breakfast.

H and I are planning on going to our favorite Chinese restaurant tonight. I am eating crab legs and butter before the first of the year. On our way home, we will need to stop and pick up movies for tomorrow night.

So, what are your plans?

No comments: