Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Tuesday Weigh In

So, this week I drank extra water to help keep me from retaining fluids (you know..because my scales are less than 1 pound off from Weight Watcher's scales, but I'm heavier in the afternoon). Instead of drinking 4-8 glasses of water a day, this week, I've been drinking anywhere from 8-12 glasses of water a day.

So, I step on the scale today and I have lost....3 pounds this week. That brings my total weight loss so far to 11 pounds. WooHoo!

I've been making much healthier food choices. Each morning, I eat a Quaker Oatmeal to go Bar (4 points). I may or may not stop at Starbucks on my way to work and get an Iced Venti Sugar-Free Caramel Non-fat Latte (2 points - by the way, getting the same drink with 2% milk brings the total points to 4 - It's not worth the 2 extra points for the 2% milk). Each week day, for lunch, I get a grilled chicken salad with fat-free dressing (5 points). Dinner varies, but by the time dinner rolls around, I have already had 2 full milk servings and 3 vegetables. Some days I eat some cheese or a banana for snack while at work which gives me an additional milk and/or fruit/vegetable serving.

Not too shabby. I've got to say that I'm still really excited about all of this. I am making healthier choices, I'm able to keep up with K, I can now cross my legs again, and I can bend over while sitting to paint my toenails without having to sit up to take a breath. :-) I'm looking forward to the time when I will fit in my next lower size clothes. I am now below 190 pounds. WooHoo!

Until later...

1 comment:

Manda Girl said...

WHOOO HOOOO!!! Keep up the good work!