Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Answering Comments and such

I've noticed that some people have been coming to my blog looking for Weight Watcher Point Values and wanting good foods that are fast and easy to prepare.

Here are a few of my favorites...
1. McDonald's Grilled Chicken Wrap with honey mustard (6 points)
2. Baked BBQ Lay's Potato Chips (3 points)
3. California Turkey Roll from Roly Poly with whole wheat wrap (6 points)
4. 6-inch turkey/ham sandwich from Subway on Honey Oat with honey mustard, cucumbers, lettuce, olives, and provolone cheese(7 points)
5. Cinnamon Raisin Oatmeal to go Bars (4 points)
6. Chocolate/Oatmeal Breakfast Cookies (3 points)
7. Dairy Queen Grilled chicken Salad (no bacon, no buttered toast) (5 points)
8. Starbucks Iced Venti Sugar-free Caramel Non-fat Latte (2 points) *with 2% milk (4 points)

I'll post more as I think of them.

By the way, I lost .6 pounds this week. That brings my total to 13.2 pounds. WooHoo! Until later...

1 comment:

mama biscuit said...

I know it is long over due that I visit your blog, I apologize.

Congrats on the weight loss. You go girl!