Friday, October 19, 2007

TGIF!!!

Thank God it’s Friday! This has been a very tiring week. Last night, H came home from work with a dozen pink carnations! Carnations are my favorite flower. It was so sweet of him and so unexpected. He said they were because he was so proud of me not only because I have been doing so well on my new, healthier lifestyle, but because I am also inspiring him to make healthier choices. He said he really needs to start taking care of his health better. I have not been pushing him or saying anything to him. He’s been saying for months now that he needs to lose weight, but he still makes the same unhealthy choices and forget all about portion control. He’ll get it when he’s ready. Living healthier and losing weight is something a person has to be ready to do. No one can push you into it. It has to be on your own time and on your own terms. That’s the only way it will work and you’ll see lasting results. It has to be something you can LIVE with.

On another note, remember those jeans I tried on last week and could button and zip, but they were a little too tight to actually be considered decent in public? I am wearing them today. All day! It’s fantastic! I can’t remember the last time I wore these pants. I really need to go through all of my clothes this weekend and try on the smaller sizes. The ones I’m wearing now are getting too baggy and are not looking good at all. It’s like getting a whole new wardrobe without having to pay a cent. That’s my kind of shopping.

I hope you all have a great weekend! Until later...

No comments: