Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Still a Magnet for Bad Drivers

To the jackass in the Comcast van riding up my ass, this post is for you.

The sign stated "lane ends, merge right." What part of that did you NOT understand. I was IN the right hand lane. I couldn't merge right or I would be driving on the damn sidewalk. That sign (although on the right side of the road) was meant for YOU!!!

Did you see the sign? Did you read the sign? Can you read? It really wasn't that difficult. Not only did I have the right of way, but I was partially in front of you by the time we got to the point in the road where YOU were supposed to merge (and I didn't speed to get in front of you).

What did your pea brain tell you to do at that point? Act like an asshole riding my bumper blaring your horn non-stop for the next two blocks. You really need to keep those impulses in check because you are just showing what a JackAss you are and showing your lack of reading ability and comprehension. Next time, please read the sign and realize that I had the right of way and YOU were in the wrong.

To [the stupid (only the stupid)] TN drivers out there, when the sign says to "merge" when you're getting onto the freeway, that does NOT mean stop until it's clear. Merge also does NOT mean that you have the right of way to move into traffic on the highway without even looking to see if someone is coming or already in your lane. For heaven's sake "merge" means you go with the flow of traffic. That means MATCHING SPEED and go when it's safe. You're the idiots causing all the traffic accidents in the morning. What is with these people who think they ALWAYS have the right of wayn no matter the situation? You're as bad as the jackass behind me this evening.

Learn how to drive, MORONS!
***********
Now onto WWAWP update. I LOST 1.2 pounds this week. That takes my total loss to 12.2 pounds. WooHoo! It's been a lot easier for me to make healthier choices. Realizing how many points something is worth has really helped in my decision making. The things I used to love just aren't worth the points. I only get 23 a day. I don't want to waste them, you know. haha

My problem is that I HATE to exercise and haven't found anything I enjoy doing yet. Any suggestions? What do you do for exercise?

Until later...

1 comment:

Miranda said...

I work out on my treadmill. It's boring but I try to make it bearable by watching dvds on a little tv I have set up in front of me or by listening to music. I started working out and dieting again on Monday and I've actually made it three days so far. The exercise I really love to do is pilates. It doesn't really help you lose weight, but it tones you really well and I think it made me taller. A couple of weeks ago when mom was cutting my hair, she remarked that either she had shrunk or I'd gotten taller. The downside to pilates for me is that if I do it in the evenings after work, then I can't get to sleep at bedtime. Too much oxygen coursing through my bloodstream I guess.