Sunday, October 14, 2007

Eyeliner Tip

If you're looking for a deep post today, you'll have to find another blog. :-) I've been meaning to write about this great eyelining tip I found on a website about a month ago (I can't remember, but I think it was MSN or Yahoo). I have been trying this tip since then and, amazingly, it is working. I couldn't belive it. I have finally found a way to keep eyeliner on my eyes ALL.DAY.LONG. Normally, my eyeliner wears off long before lunch. I have tried eyeliner pencils and liquid eyeliner. Nothing stays on all day, or even half the day. The tip was that if you have oily skin or live in an area with heat and you sweat during the day, then you should use eye shadow as your liner. Luckily, my eyebrow brush has an eyeliner brush at the end of it, so I've been using the eyeliner brush to put a taupe eye shadow around my eyes. It has stayed on all day! I've even gone to sleep with it still on my eyes and have gotten up in the morning with the eye shadow still rimming my eyes. If you ever have a problem with eyeliner staying on your eyes, try eye shadow. It really works!

Until later...

No comments: