Friday, October 12, 2007

SUB Strikes - AGAIN!

I am so freakin’ pissed right now. When SUB picked up her mail a few minutes ago, she noticed it was opened. She asked, "Why is this opened if it has my name on it?" I told her, "Because BB told me to open and date-stamp every piece of mail we receive." I’ve been at this job for 9 damn months! NINE!! Every day my job entails me to open and date-stamp EVERY piece of mail we receive. TODAY, for some strange reason, SUB had a problem with me opening mail addressed to her. I’ve been doing this for 9 MONTHS and today it bothers you?! WTF!! Seriously! Has she not noticed all the other days that her mail is opened and stamped? Hello! Just because I OPEN all the mail, does not mean I READ all the mail.

The bad part about this situation is that I am the only one in my office at the moment so I can’t really vent to my boss and she didn’t witness the whole thing (she’s been a witness to the other ways SUB treats me and has always come to my defense – have I told you how much I LOVE my boss?). I sent an email to MB. This is what it said, “Do people in the office not realize part of my job is to open and date-stamp ALL mail? I’ve been doing this for 9 months and [SUB] had a problem with me opening mail addressed to her today. I told her that I would no longer open her mail, but would date stamp the envelope from now on. Thought you should know.” Seeing as how that IS part of my job, I wanted my boss to know why I am no longer doing it. What a BITCH (not MB – SUB)!

I absolutely hate when little Miss Priss (SUB) cops an attitude. I’m glad people in her position usually only stay here for 2-3 years and I hope she moves on to greener pastures at that time instead of sticking around in our office. That sentiment may be mean, but I really don’t give a flying shit right now.

No comments: