Monday, October 22, 2007

Let's Call it What it is...

Today is Monday! Nothing was out of the ordinary today. Staff meeting at 8:30, answered phones all day, took reservations for our upcoming events, and that's about it. We've got a lot going on at work because of one of our events (it's got multiple parts to it). Even though I wrote that I only took reservations and answered phones all day, I really did a lot more than that. Today was busy, but in a good way. I actually like Mondays at work.

SUB was SUB. She really needs to learn some basic manners like saying "Thank-you" when someone gives you a message or does something for you. Instead I got a blank stare and she just left. I thought it was kind of funny. I'm finding her actions interesting. I bet her mom would be so disappointed that her "southern" belle didn't learn the manners that are so ingrained in the south. Her grandmother would be more suprised since she is a true "southern belle." I am so understanding why she's single and isn't dating anyone which, of course, would make her the bitter SUB she is. It's such a vicious circle. :-)

I paid a doctor's bill during lunch as well as tried something new from McDonald's. I tried their Grilled Chicken Snack Wrap with Honey Mustard. It was GREAT! For dinner, I ordered the same thing, but they gave it to me with Ranch dressing. The Honey Mustard was MUCH better.

Wish me luck with WWAWP tomorrow. I am expecting that I have either remained the same or possibly even gained a pound. I have really been in a snacking mood the last few days. I haven't eaten more points than I had to use (using some of my 35 points, but I still have about 15 or so left for use) so I may be in MUCH better shape than I think. I'll find out tomorrow.

Until later...

No comments: