Sunday, October 07, 2007

NaBloPoMo

You may have noticed that I have been blogging a little more frequently. :-) I've been trying to be more consistent in posting. To help in this regard, I have decided to join NaBloPoMo in November. I saw this the middle of November last year (so I was too late to enter for prizes), but this year, I'm going to do it.

Because of NaBloPoMo, I have found MANY blogs that I love to read. You see, each blog in the NaBloPoMo community is put on a list for everyone to see and we are encouraged to visit each other's sites during the month of November. Even though I wasn't part of NaBloPoMo last year, I went to a lot of the blogs. It's a great way to add to your blogroll and see who else is blogging and what they're blogging about. It was very interesting. I look forward to visiting as many sites as possible this year. I even still have last years list in a Word document, so I can still visit those that participated last year.

Join in the fun. It may bring more visitors to your blog. You may find new friends. If you don't already post every day, it may help you develop the habit. Are you in NaBloPoMo? I've just given you 5 links. Have you used any of them yet? :-)

Until later...

No comments: