Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Gross!!

I know that it's been a few days since I have blogged. I have a lot of things I've been meaning to blog about, but just haven't found the time yet. Work is currently crazy as we get ready for homecoming. I think NaBloPoMo is going to kick my ass, but I am still going to give it a try starting Thursday. I can use that time to blog about the things that I haven't had a chance to blog yet.

You might hate me for this blog, but I have to do it. Sorry. :-)

Okay, I know that EVERYONE picks their nose. Be honest! You know you do. I pick mine, but I’m very particular about where I am when I pick my nose. I am also very aware of who is around me when I pick my nose.

I’ll pick my nose anywhere in my house even with H right beside me. He started it! I may pick my nose when I’m in my car, but ONLY when there are no other cars around me.

This story begins at lunch. Just like every day during lunch, I park in one of our parking lots, sit in my car, and eat my lunch. Some days I’m tired enough to recline my seat and close my eyes (I haven’t enjoyed that luxury in a while). Today, I go through my usual routine. Other people have found my spot! Damn it! There was a gentleman sitting in his car the very next row over (actually parked the slot next to mine, but the spot diagonal from my car). I pulled through the spot next to his so I’m looking at grass instead of a parking lot full of cars (I find that much more enjoyablea nd relaxing). Not five minutes after I pull in, a woman in a black car pulls between my car and the grass (perpendicular to my car) instead of in a parking spot. She sits there for a few minutes and PICKS her nose. I don’t mean a normal “my nose is itching on the inside” sort of pick. This woman was DIGGING FOR GOLD. She must have been amazed when she came up without gold because she KEPT.LOOKING.AT.HER.FINGER (after EVERY SINGLE pick). I was so tempted to honk my horn and wave at her to let her know she got caught. Finally, she looks around and sees me in my car. She backs up a bit so she can actually park in a spot. I have no idea what took her so long to park (besides the digging for gold thing). There were plenty of parking spots all along the last row (which is where I was). I’m so glad I hadn’t started eating yet. I was grossed out enough as it was. By the way, you know I HAD to call H and tell him what I saw. HAHA!!

Wish me luck for my weigh in after work today. :-) Until later...

No comments: