Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Fall TV Lineup

I love the following shows that are currently in the Fall lineup:

Monday:
1. How I Met Your Mother
2. Heroes
3. Two and a Half Men
4. Journeyman

Tuesday:
1. Bones
2. House

Wednesday:
Bionic Woman – the jury is still out on this one. The
first episode got the viewer to her bionics extremely
quickly. I’m not sure how I feel about this one yet.

Thursday:
1. Survivor
2. CSI
3. Grey’s Anatomy
4. ER

Friday:
1. Flash Gordon
2. Numb3rs

Saturday:
Naruto – anime, but we’re hooked on it after the 100
episode weekend a few weeks ago

Sunday:
1. NASCAR Cup Series Racing
2. Cold Case

1 comment:

Manda Girl said...

Mine is very similar:

Monday: Chuck, Heroes, How I Met Your Mother (and sometimes Rules of Engagement), the Hills

Tuesday: Cavemen (first episode was ok), House, LA Ink

Wednesday: America's Next Top Model, Bionic Woman (same opinion, not sure about it), Private Practice (really not interesting), Ramsey's Kitchen Nightmares, Dirty Sexy Money

Thursday: Office, ER, Grey's

Friday: Las Vegas

I haven't been able to check out all the new shows (taped Reaper and Pushing Daisies) so things may change :)