Saturday, November 18, 2006

So...

I'm getting into a baking mood. I've been thinking about it all week, and bought the ingredients yesterday. The things I've been wanting are things for Thanksgiving, so I will be making some stuff to take to my in-laws.

I'm going to make:
Pumpkin Bread
Pumpkin Pie
Muffins

I'm also going to put together a fruit salad (family recipe) and I bought a frozen pecan pie (my husband's favorite pie and brand). These will also be taken over.

I've been thinking of quite a few things this past week and even earlier today; but now that I'm typing, I can't seem to think of any of it. I guess I need to blog it as soon as it comes to mind or at least write down notes so I won't forget to blog it later. Sorry. I will definitely be writing notes to keep this from happening in the future.

No comments: