Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Reading Eragon...Waiting for Harry Potter's Order of the Phoenix

So...I've started reading Eragon. I know that Hubby and I want to see the movie, but I have no idea what it's all about besides Dragon Riders.. I went to Target last week and they had the book on sale for $5.24. Can you believe it? The book has 754 pages with pictures from the movie and they're selling it at such a low price. I couldn't believe it.

I can't wait for Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix movie to come out. I need to pull out the book and reread it. It's been quite some time since I've read it and I want to refresh my memory before that movie comes out. I heard that Emma Watson is unsure if she will be back for the 6th and 7th movies. I think it will be a big mistake if she isn't. These shows made her famous. These shows gave her her big chance, and now she's thinking about turning her back on it. Makes me wonder if she's holding out for more money - no clue, just my opinion and ponderings.

I am sooo looking forward to the 7th Harry Potter book. I've read the others and can't wait to read the last one. Heard that at least one of the major characters is gonna die. Wonder who she considers the major characters. I'm thinking just Harry, Hermoine, and Ron; but I've been known to be wrong before. I'm gonna have to read The Half Blood Prince in order to get ready for that movie as well.

No comments: