Monday, November 20, 2006

A Little Clarification

I know I stated that I do NOT put up a Christmas tree or other Christmas decorations. This declaration is still true, but I do not have children. If I had children or if my nephew were to come over to my house instead of us always going over there, I would set up a tree and put up decorations. I wouldn't want him to miss out on the holiday spirit or childhood memories. His family puts up a tree each year and decorations, and we go over and open presents with them on Christmas morning.

I just wanted to clear that up. Without you knowing that I have no children, my Christmas Trivia post could come across as someone who doesn't care about shattering the hopes and dreams of young minds.

In my last post "TV Junkie", I forgot to mention a show that comes on every day that I do not miss. If I am not home, I tape it Monday through Friday. The show is "Days of our Lives". Good gosh, the stuff going on in that show at the moment. I just can't believe it and can't wait until the characters figure it all out.

1 comment:

angela said...

Thanks for the link, Kari.
Angela