Thursday, November 09, 2006

Obviously...

I'm not part of the NaBloPoMo going on this month. I was out of town and away from technology when it started or I would have jumped right on in. I need to write more consistently. Had I known about the one for writing, I probably would have done that as well. Why not? I don't currently have a job and my husband is okay with that - ain't he great?!

Anyway, I've missed the whole first week and Monday of this week, so what I have decided to do is go to this site and take a look at each blog listed at the bottom (all those that are participating in NaBloPoMo). I'm going through the list and bookmarking those I like best. I started this today and I have, to this point, looked at 1Ideal-life to 63Days.com. These are pretty interesting blogs. 50 Books won the best blog of 2005 (I'm impressed). So...that's my quest for this month. Join me, will you?

No comments: