Thursday, November 16, 2006

Back to Reality

So, I've had some fun posting these fun little things. I've been able to check out a few others that are playing along (thanks so much for that. I loved your responses).

Last you heard from me, I've been trying to read each of the bloggers doing the NaBloPoMo this month. My gosh, there are a lot of you. I'm not even through the A's yet, but I've been reading on a pretty consistent/constant basis. I'm definitely not reading each of these posts each day, but just going down the list reading a few posts from each. There are some that I have linked in my favorites, and I will be adding them to my right bar soon for you to link to as well.

I've been feeling much better after this much needed rest, so I have started putting my resume out again and hope to hear something soon. I really want to get back into the work force, I think I just wore myself out doing a four-year degree in three then not taking any time off to rest afterward. Now I feel rested and am starting to feel lazy, so that's my cue to get off my butt and get a job. :-) I also know that when I don't work for a while, my depression starts kicking in from my being alone too long in my own head and not having someone to interact with. I actually have this sometimes while I'm at work although I don't understand the trigger for it. According to the doctors, I have a chemical imbalance, so maybe there isn't a trigger or motivation for either circumstance. Makes me wonder if I'll need to go back on the medication sometime in the future. I've been off the medication for about 4 years now, but I can tell that I've been slipping back into old habits of thinking. Well, when I get a job, I could probably afford to get back on the medication...until then, I'll have to struggle through. At the moment things are fine, I just keep thinking I've made people mad when I've actually done nothing wrong - or nothing at all.

I got my allergy shots today. I get three shots a week, every week. I'm allergic to everything (except cockroaches - which I don't want to have anything to do with anyway). Anyway, I'm itching right now from where I got the shots.

So...that's what's been going on with me. Please excuse me while I get back to reading NaBloPoMo blogs. Keep up the great work by the way. If I had been near a computer the first part of the month, I would have taken part myself. I figure the least I could do is read through the list of bloggers (even if it takes me into December).

Oh...almost forgot. Hubby got tickets to see "The Lion King" live on Dec. 3. I am soooo excited. I'm gonna let him use this as my birthday present since my birthday is only 12 days after the show. Aren't I nice? Chocolate and a card would be good, too. hehe

No comments: