Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Another Meme

Found this on Spelled with an I
1. What does your cell phone look like? It’s Red and Gray

2. Do you know what time you were born? 1:05 in the afternoon pst.

3. What do you want more than anything right now? A job I'm happy with including people I love to work with.

4. What do you miss? Wearing a size 8

5. Hot Dogs or Hamburgers? Hamburgers (Toot’s are the best!). I had one today.

6. Do you get scared in the dark? Yes, have since childhood (trauma thing)

7. The last person to make you cry? Me.

8. Hair/Eye color you prefer on opposite sex? Dark hair, dark eyes

9. If you could eat anything right now, what would it be? chocolate

10. Who is the last person who was mad at you? My mom, duh.

11. Do you speak another language? Nope. Learning a little Laotian, but not doing very well – not working at it very hard.

12. What was the first gift anyone ever got you? I remember my teddy bear named Fred (yes, after Fred Flintstone – my brother had one named Barney after Barney Rubble)

13. Would you fall in love with someone knowing they were taken? Not on purpose – can’t always control those things. I wouldn’t act on it, though.

14. Best way to tell someone how much they mean to you? By your actions

15. Your Weaknesses? chocolate

16. Ever done a prank call? Many times. Don’t all teenagers?

17. If you could get plastic surgery, what would it be? I’d get my nose fixed. It’s been crooked for years and I have a hard time breathing. Don’t know that I want to go through the pain though.

18. What do you get complimented about the most? My eyes and my laugh

19. What do you want for your birthday? We’re going to see the final performance of The Lion King this Sunday, so all I need on my birthday is a card (chocolate would be nice, too).

20. How many kids do you want? I’m fine with my dog, thank you

21. Do you wish on stars? Yep

22. Which finger/s is/are your favorite? Don’t have one – never thought about it before

23. When did you last cry? Last week – went through a small bout of depression

24. What is your most embarrassing CD on the shelf? Spice Girls (their first album)

25. If you were another person, would you be friends with yourself? Yes

26. Have you ever told a secret you swore never to tell? I don’t think so.

27. Do looks matter? Not as much as intelligence, humor, and good personality

28. How do you release your anger? Clean my house (obviously, I haven’t been angry in a while – hey, that’s a good sign – too bad for the house). Not dirty, just cluttered

29. Do you trust people too easily? Way too often.

30. Favorite toy as a child? Fred

31. Where were you 6 hours ago? Picking my dog up from the groomers

32. Who will be your next kiss? Hubby, duh

33. Anything pink within 10 feet of you? Kleenex box, robe, and ironing board cover

34. What are you wearing right now? Comfy pants and Notre Dame sweatshirt

35. Last sporting event you watched? NASCAR racing at Homestead (last race of the Cup championship)

36. What is/was your favorite class? English and Science

37. How old are your parents? Mom is 60 and dad just turned 59.

38. Do you miss anyone? My niece and nephews in CA, also my grandmother and uncle who have both passed away

39. Were you an honor roll student in school? Yep, want to make something of it? hehe

40. What do you know about the future? It’s gotta be better than the past

41. Do you have a tan? Nope

42. How old do you want to be when you have kids? I wanted to be 25, but that has come and gone.

43. Last time you got stopped or pulled over by an officer? It’s never happened

44. How do you like your drinks? As cold as possible (sorry, even wine – it’s the only way I can drink it)

45. Are you someone’s best friend? Not that I know of

2 comments:

anonymous jones said...

Hi! Yep, the Spice Girls CD is a bit embarrassing, isn't it?! But I'll NEVER BE EMBARRASSED BY MY HANSON CD (never!).

Kari said...

LOL! Thanks so much for stopping by.