Wednesday, November 15, 2006

The A - Z's of Me

A - Age: 37

B - Band listening to right now: Linkin Park

C - Career: secretarial work

D - Drink or smoke: On occasion and No

E - Easiest person/s to talk to: Bounthavy, Tiffany, Grandma

F - Favorite song/s at the moment:

G - Gummy Bears or Gummy Worms: Bears

J - Junk foods you like: chocolate, salty, crunchy

L - Longest car ride ever: Time-wise? California to Tennessee

M - My favorite Sport/s: to watch – Hockey, Football, NASCAR Cup Series

N - Number of relationships you've had: I’ve dated 6 people, been in a sexual relationship with only 1

O - One wish you have: That my niece and nephews won’t have to go through the same things I went through as a kid

P - Phobias: Bugs, the dark (has to do with a situation when I was a little girl), getting lost or separated from my group while out in a crowd

Q - Favorite Quote: “No life is so hard that you cannot make it easier by the way you take it.”

R - Reason to smile: Love of a good man, a nephew that lives close by that I can visit anytime I want, a dog who loves me unconditionally, and I am becoming the woman I always wanted to be

S- Song: Kelly Clarkson’s Behind These Hazel Eyes

T- Time you woke up: 9:00 this morning (still don’t’ have a full-time job)

U - Unknown fact about you: I was sexually abused as a child and everything I mentioned as my phobias

V - Vegetable/fruit you hate: cooked green peppers

W - Worst habit: I pick at the dry skin around my nails (a lot)

X - X-rays you've had: sinuses, hips, knees, back, neck

Y - Yummy food/s: Mexican, and anything chocolate

Z - Zodiac sign: Sagittarius

1 comment:

contemplator said...

I like this. I'm going to use it, but I think I'll release it periodically, you know, a few letters at a time.