Friday, March 28, 2008

TGIF!!!

WooHoo! It's Friday. Sorry I haven't been around lately. I've been catching up on my reading and haven't been online much once I get home from work.

Things are going well. No complaints except my allergies are killing me and I didn't have the time to get my allergy shots this week. I've got a headache, stuffed nose, itchy eyes, and I'm tired as hell all because of my allergies. At least I now know that three weeks is too long to go without getting my shots. They wanted me to try to go longer in between my shots. They want to get me to the point to where I am getting my shots just once a month. I'm obviously not quite there yet, but hopefully one day I will be.

H and I took Grandma out to dinner earlier this week. She's been in town for about a month now and will probably be here until May. We took her to Olive Garden and had a great time with her. We're going to pick her up tomorrow morning around 9. There's a Russell Stover outlet store about 30 minutes away that we're going to take her to. I asked her if she wanted to go out to breakfast with us and she said she's been craving Hardee's bisquits and gravy. So, guess where we're taking her for breakfast? Yep, McDonald's. HA! Kidding! We're going to Hardee's. We'll probably also take her to lunch after the candy store.

Hmmm. Healthier eating + Russell Stover = nothing good for me except weight gain (especially after adding in Hardee's and lunch). Good thing I love that old lady. I'd do anything for her and she knows it. She's been my rock my entire life. She's been the ONE person who has always believed in me and been on my side no matter what. I think I'm going to be lost when she passes away. Good thing she's in good health. I just can't imagine a time when she isn't in my life.

Tuesday, I will finally be getting a new phone. We can upgrade on Tuesday. I've been waiting months to get a new phone. I've been through two damn phones because the batteries aren't holding a charge. I inadvertently messed up the batteries becasue of my name tag for work. The name tag has a huge (and extremely strong) magnet. Sadly, it took two phones before I realized what was causing the problem. Now, I have a name tag in my glove compartment and a name tag in my desk at work.

I'm looking at Samsung's M520. Do any of you have this phone? Have you heard anything about this phone? What do you think?

Hope you all have a great weekend. I'll be more consistent in my blogging. I swear! Some day! Until later...

2 comments:

mama biscuit said...

YaY, I'm so glad to hear things are going well.

Happy weekend!

imbeingheldhostage said...

I have an overseas motorola. Sorry I can't help. I wanna play family feud too, but I have to wait until after my contest is over. Extra sittups after the Russell Stovers, deal?